About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

GTI


I have to admit that I have a very, very soft spot for VW’s GTI. I’m in close contact with much heavier and more sophisticated machinery on daily basis. But every time I handle the GTI for one of my clients my eyes get moist and I drift away dreaming about open high speed twisty blacktops behind the wheel of the light and compact hatch. Everything feels right about it: driving position, excellent supportive seats, steering feel, brakes and it’s still affordable! I’m going to drive one again this Sunday at VW’s Freedriving Tour on a closed circuit. Join me! You can sign up at vw.ca. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment