About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Angel drivers


For years I’ve been watching the stupidity of drivers who cut off, follow too close, don’t signal and generally think they are better than you, and deserve the spot three cars ahead of yours on a jammed stretch of the 401 in rush hour traffic. The Police are never around when these morons strike. I guess they are busy hiding behind a tree somewhere pointing a laser gun at some poor driver who didn’t notice that the speed limit just dropped by 30 km/h for no apparent reason on a long empty downhill stretch. I came to the conclusion that the only reason our expressways still function for commuters is their patience with the aggressive idiots. Average Toronto commuter, I salute you for being so tolerant and patient!

2 comments:

  1. I get very important information from your blog nice website to increase knowledge about cars.
    wrong fuel london

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be lucky you're not driving in Markham!

    ReplyDelete