About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Winter Tires


I have to congratulate Ontario drivers for their wisdom, for a change. These last few winters I noticed a big jump in the number of people using winter tires on their cars, and a huge increase in their general acceptance. I remember 20 or so years ago nobody cared. For most folks “all-season” was good enough. Congrats fellow motorists! It proves that we’re still capable of greatness, despite the efforts of MOT, OPP and other “guardians” of our safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment