About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Start-Stop Systems


The start-stop systems work well for a city commuter, who spends a lot of time stuck at our unsynchronized traffic lights. The need for a better battery, as mentioned in the article, isn't really a consequence of just the start-stop system. There are many power hungry accessories in modern cars that require a powerful battery to begin with. My view? I like choices. Although I'm not a big fan of these systems, I like having the option of turning them off. Believe it or not, some brands offer these systems in either form, depending on the model you choose.

Auto Guide - Start-Stop Systems

1 comment: