About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Thanks for making this transaction so simple and hassle free.

A 2012 Honda Civic EX-L like this one was just picked up Friday afternoon.

Every once in a while I’m fortunate to have a client who can eloquently summarize what I do better than I ever could:

“Thanks for making this transaction so simple and hassle free.  I can’t remember the last time I bought a car without feeling exhausted of pointless negotiations, so much so that it takes away from enjoyment of the big purchase.  I appreciate you taking care of my parents – they were thrilled, very happy to meet you and certainly satisfied customers.

One of these days when my mid-life crisis takes over my sanity, I’ll be sure to reach out to you for my G37 convertible.”

Thanks! I’m thrilled as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment