About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Friday, July 13, 2012

The S6 and S7 are coming!

Road & Track: 2013 Audi S6 and S7


I love the A6/S6, but I’m not a big fan of the A7/S7.  Actually, “not a big fan” is too weak of a statement. I think the A7/S7 is butt ugly, thank you very much. It appears big, heavy and it looks like it’s melting. Both cars are proper athletic German sport/luxury machines with exquisitely crafted interiors, however. Would I want one? The S6 for sure, but at that price the BMW 750i is close in sight…

1 comment:

  1. Wow this car looking is beautiful and luxury style. In this car have lots of unique features and facility. Thanks for sharing this such nice details about car.

    ReplyDelete