About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Special Canadian Grand Prix coverage – only by The Car Guru!



The presence of these models at the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal last weekend must have been top-secret. I guess CSIS let a German reporter take some photos, because only in Auto Motor und Sport have I found any evidence of their presence.

Click here for all the shots: Auto Motor und Sport GP Canada Girls



Photos Auto Motor und Sport

No comments:

Post a Comment