About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Friday, June 15, 2012

2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 Bluetec


It’s good to see Mercedes expend its diesel engine offer. The new 2013 facelifted GLK will come with a turbocharged, direct-injected 2.1-liter inline four-cylinder diesel rated at 190 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. The torque number is truly impressive. It means that the engine can not only handle the GLK and the C-class sedan, but could also see duty in larger cars and trucks. I hope other manufacturers will follow, but I’m not holding my breath.

Autoweek: 2013 Mercedes-Benz GLK

No comments:

Post a Comment