About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

2011 Porsche Panamera



I told you I’d inform you whenever we have a distinguished visitor. This beautiful Panamera arrived here yesterday. I’m not a big fan of non-sports car Porsches, but I’m impressed with the car’s interior and performance.

Very well equipped and barely used at less than 20,000 km this Porsche was almost $120,000 + HST new. Now $85,000 + HST. This one will not last, better hurry.






No comments:

Post a Comment