About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2012 Paris Auto Show - Very Special Report


As usual, only yours truly feels duty bound and relentlessly toils to have special reports like this one from the Paris Auto Show just for you, dear reader. Our puritan mainstream motoring press avoids this like the plague, but I feel that some sights are very soothing for our eyes and necessary for our mental health.

We even have a couple of shots for the ladies (I know, I know - not enough meat!), in our ambition to be equal in our sexism on these pages. Enjoy! And remember: Only here!
















Pictures: Auto Motor und Sport

No comments:

Post a Comment