About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Affordable super hot hatch: Mazdaspeed3

 
 
"I drove the Mazdaspeed 3 right after a weekend in the Subaru Impreza STI, which made for a rather extreme few days of driving. As an enthusiast, I loved it. The Mazdaspeed 3 is a righteous machine, with gobs of power available that can be smoothly transferred via a few quick throws of the six-speed manual. The chassis is rock solid, and this thing is absolutely one of the best corner carvers on the market in my mind. Downshift, grab the wheel and feel the dynamics. It's something."

Read more: Autoweek: Mazdaspeed3

No comments:

Post a Comment