About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

German F1 Special Coverage


After being scolded and censored for a charged opinion that made my colleagues uncomfortable, it’s back to cheesecake…

I enjoyed last Sunday’s F1 race TV coverage very much. Curiously, it was really hard to even catch a glimpse of any of the beautiful models present around the pits. I guess all the mainstream media photographers and cameramen missed most of them…

Well, ladies and gentlemen, only yours truly (with the help of Auto Motor und Sport) will bring you this kind of coverage. Enjoy!


Auto Motor und Sport: F1 Hockenhein Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment