About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Friday, April 20, 2012

The New Lexus GS350 - as good as the Germans?



I’ve asked before if the new GS from Lexus was finally catching up with BMW. Well, Car and Driver run a comparison test with the new A6 and the GS and the A6 is arguably the strongest entry in this segment. How does the Lexus compare? Is it good enough? In my opinion yes, it is. Enjoy the Car and Driver test:

Car and Driver 2012 Audi A6-30t quattro vs 2013 Lexus GS350 Comparison Test

No comments:

Post a Comment