About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jeep Wrangler Apache


I’m not a big Jeep person, but I do have a friend – Jacko, who used to be a hard-core off-roader and I had the pleasure of being scared to death and shaken unconscious by him on a couple of occasions. He is off-roader no more, as his then girlfriend ordered his 4x4 sold. Now he doesn’t have a girlfriend or his X-Terra anymore.

He did, however, just purchase a Honda 400 XR trail motorcycle and we had it tested last weekend. It is a great experience to ride a bike like that on a trail without licenses,  police, insurance companies or other safety Nazis looking over your shoulder. We are planning to get a couple of more bikes like that and do some serious trail riding. I will keep you posted.

Back to the Jeep. Like I mentioned already, I’m not a big fan, but there is something about this beast that makes you take notice. Just look at the wheels, the thick roll bars and the lift kit. If Chrysler would only put a decent turbo-diesel in this truck, it would be just about perfect. This machine will not be on my shopping list anytime soon, but I would find a spot for it in my fantasy home 10-car garage. Wouldn’t you?

1 comment:

  1. I always a big fan of Jeep, like to drive too, jeep is one of the best car i seen and drive still now. And i am looking for a best Jeep service center to customize my old one. I always a big fan of jeep service.

    ReplyDelete