About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
If you are not comfortable with franchised dealers or don't have the time to shop and compare several brands, my service is tailored for you! I help busy people buy new cars by offering expert advice and access to a network of top dealers for all brands. It's like having a friendly salesman for every brand in one person.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas wish car




I’ve driven a diesel powered car for the past six years now. I’m totally hooked on true fuel economy and range I get from my 06’ Jetta TDI, regardless of speed, load, driving conditions or the use of power. There is something about driving a comfortable car and not thinking about fuel for days and weeks. So what is my Christmas car wish? Well, it would have to be a diesel and preferably all wheel drive. That would eliminate VW’s Jetta, Golf and Passat, Audi’s A3 (expensive!), BMW’s 3-series (why oh why doesn’t BMW offer AWD on the diesel 3?), M-B E-class (we demand the 4MATIC E-class diesel now!).
I’m also getting a little tired of driving SUV’s that handle like ocean liners. BMW’s X5 xDrive35d is by far the best handling diesel SUV out there, but I would still opt for a sedan. And the winner is: The new Mercedes-Benz S350 BlueTEC 4MATIC!
Expensive? Yes! Worth it? Absolutely!







No comments:

Post a Comment